(Adds second Tofas statement) ISTANBUL, June 22 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat and its Turkish joint venture Tofas have signed a deal to produce 120,000 units of a new light commercial vehicle annually in Turkey, Tofas said in a statement on Friday. The project envisages a 370 million euro ($500 million) investment including research and development and production start-up costs for a new vehicle would replace the Doblo van. "The new vehicle, which is planned to be offered for sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tofas, Fiat in $500 mln commercial vehicle project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642