* Says goal is for matter to be cleared up completely * CEO says evaluating results of Ernst & Young report * Says supervisory board to discuss report next week * Daimler says expects Tognum will treat matter with care * Rolls-Royce says expects decisive action from Tognum (Adds comments by Daimler, Rolls-Royce) STUTTGART, Oct 20 (Reuters) - German diesel engine maker Tognum is to review its compliance procedures after going public with an internal probe revealing contract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tognum to review compliance rules after Asian probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.