(Adds comments from services union Verdi, paragraphs 16-22) By Louis Charbonneau BERLIN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Warning strikes will begin on Wednesday at three major German companies as engineering union IG Metall tries to put pressure on employers in wage talks already underway, a senior union leader told a Sunday newspaper. The warning strikes in the southwestern state of Baden-Wuerttemberg will affect DaimlerChrysler , Porsche and Bosch [ROBG.UL], which have tens of thousands of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Token strikes planned at 3 big German firms-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642