(Adds shares, detail) By Michael Smith LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc reported a forecast-beating 11 percent rise in underlying third-quarter earnings on Wednesday after revenue from new acquisitions helped offset a tough U.S. automotive market. Tomkins, which sells parts used in car engines and air conditioners, said it expected its performance in the current year to meet market expectations. "The contribution from our recent acquisitions and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tomkins quarterly profit boosted by acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.