* Tomkins recommends 325 p/share offer * Bid has backing of large shareholders * Offer from Onex, Canada Pension Plan consortium * Shares up 5.3 percent (Adds detail from statement, analyst comment, shares) LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - British car parts maker Tomkins Plc has recommended an offer from Canada's largest private equity firm, despite concerns from some shareholders that the 2.9 billion pounds ($4.5 billion) pricetag undervalues the company. Pinafore Acquisitions, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tomkins recommends $4.5 bln Canadian bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.