(Recasts lead, and adds details throughout; updates share price) By F. Brinley Bruton LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - British engineering group Tomkins Plc reported a nine percent fall in annual profit on Thursday, in line with market forecasts and said the worst appeared to be over for its major car-making clients. "The outlook is difficult... (but) it looks like we're now at the bottom of the trough," Tomkins' new chief executive, Jim Nicol, said during his first conference call with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tomkins says worst may be over" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.