(Adds shares, CEO, analyst comments, releads) By Michael Smith LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc posted a 1.4 percent rise in annual profits as expected on Wednesday as income from new acquisitions and price increases offset a weak North American automotive market and higher material costs. Tomkins, which sells parts used in car engines and air conditioners, tipped further growth this year as it expands in China and India and introduces new products, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tomkins year profit firms on acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.