* Cuts 2012 revenue outlook on weak European auto demand * Q3 Consumer PND revenues -24 pct, Automotive -16 pct * Q3 net profit 22 mln euros vs 12.3 mln euros forecast (Adds company, analyst comment, details) By Roberta Cowan AMSTERDAM, Oct 30 (Reuters) - TomTom trimmed its full-year revenue forecast on Tuesday, citing falling sales of its built-in car navigation devices in Europe. Europe's largest navigation device ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-TomTom trims revenue goal as European car sales fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642