(Adds details of profit outlook, debt refinancing plan, early stock activity) CHICAGO, April 29 (Reuters) - Tower Automotive Inc. , a maker of auto body structures and frames, on Thursday reported a slightly higher quarterly net profit, helped by divestiture gains. Novi, Michigan-based Tower had a first-quarter net profit of $12 million, or 21 cents a share, compared with a year-ago profit of $11.6 million, or 21 cents a share. Boosting first-quarter results were special items totaling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tower Automotive net profit rises on gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.