* Toyoda shakes hands, addresses workers in Kentucky * LaHood, Toyoda have productive meeting on safety * Inaba, LaHood to testify before Senate panel March 2 (Recasts, adds meeting details, Toyoda appearance) WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda had an "cordial and open" meeting on Thursday with U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood before thanking workers in Kentucky for supporting him during his appearance before Congress. "Your presence there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyoda meets with LaHood, thanks workers at plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.