* Cars to be sold in Indonesia, neighbouring nations -Nikkei * Cars may sell for as little as 800,000 yen -Nikkei * New plant output to be 100,000 vehicles annually -Nikkei * Toyota declines to comment on report (Adds comment from Toyota, share prices) TOKYO, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and group firm Daihatsu will build a low cost car in Indonesia aimed at consumers there and in neighbouring countries, the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday. The car, which will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota to build low cost car for Asia markets -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642