* Move called precaution until Japan parts flow improves * Dealers must fill out special orders for certain parts (Revises first sentence, adds details of memo to dealers, adds dealer and analyst comments, adds DETROIT to dateline) By John Crawley and Deepa Seetharaman WASHINGTON/DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp told North American dealers to curtail orders of replacement parts to ensure an adequate supply due to overall disruptions in Japan. Toyota's action is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota curtails certain parts in N.America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.