* Democrats question Toyota's commitment on electronics * Toyota says throttles sound, investigation thorough * US regulator says Toyota recall remedies working (Adds details on Exponent report, Republican lawmaker comment) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - Congressional Democrats sharply criticized efforts by Toyota Motor Corp to investigate whether faulty electronics are linked to unintended acceleration incidents in its vehicles. Henry Waxman, the chairman of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota effort criticized by US House panel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642