* Company seeks stringent order to protect trade secrets * Plaintiffs lawyers say automaker's request goes too far * Outside consultants seen as key to outcome of suits (Revises first sentence to include judge's ruling; adds details of hearing) By Steve Gorman SANTA ANA, Calif., June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp lost a key courtroom skirmish with product-liability lawyers on Wednesday over rules for safeguarding its trade secrets in litigation stemming from complaints about its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota loses bid to curb experts in US court fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642