* Toyota to miss Feb-April output target due to recalls-Nikkei * May need to cut 2010 global target if fallout drags on-Nikkei (Adds company comment, share price) TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's output in North America will likely fall short of its target by 20 percent in the February-April period, hurt by a sharp slide in sales in the wake of its massive vehicle recalls, the Nikkei business reported. On Wednesday, Toyota's president apologised to U.S. lawmakers for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota to miss N America output goal by 20 pct-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642