(Adds company, IRCJ comments) By Jonathan Soble TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan's state-backed corporate turnaround body picked Toyota Motor Corp. and brokerage Nomura Holdings Inc. on Thursday to lead a turnaround of debt-saddled home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. . The decision came on the last day of the Industrial Revitalization Corp. of Japan's (IRCJ) two-year mandate to take on new cases, marking the end of a sometimes-criticised safety net for troubled firms. Under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota, others to inject 25.8 bln yen into Misawa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.