(For more on Toyota's recall crisis, click [ID:nN27231388]) * More than 500,000 Toyota owners in New York to get help * Assistance program first of its kind - Cuomo * Other states seek similar deals with automaker (Adds other states seeking agreement with Toyota) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc agreed on Wednesday to take steps to help inconvenienced owners of more than 500,000 recalled vehicles in New York state, prompting other states ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota recall pact with NY sought by other states" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642