* Recall affects 412,000 vehicles in U.S., 4,700 in Canada * Repairs to take about two hours * Toyota recalls globally now nearly 11 mln in past year (Adds details on recall in Canada, cost estimates, background on global recalls; previous TOKYO) TOKYO/DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it would recall nearly 417,000 high-end passenger cars and SUVs in the United States and Canada to fix steering problems. The recalls of Toyota Avalon sedans and Lexus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota recalling over 416,000 cars in U.S., Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642