* Toyota recalls include about 335,000 Lexus units overseas * Recalls have risen to nearly 16 mln units since late 2009 * Toyota shares fall 1.9 pct, underperform broader market (Adds detail, investor comment) By Chris Gallagher TOKYO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it was recalling more than 1.7 million vehicles worldwide, the latest in a string of recalls that have ballooned to nearly 16 million since late 2009, further denting the automaker's reputation for quality. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota recalls over 1.7 million vehicles globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642