* No decision yet on whether to extend March incentives * U.S. March auto sales seen at 11.5 mln annualized rate * Dealers fixed 1.7 mln vehicles (Adds Lentz comments, recall details, bylines) By Soyoung Kim and Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales rose about 35 percent in March from a year earlier after the automaker offered steep discounts to win back consumers after massive recalls, a U.S. executive said Tuesday. Toyota U.S. sales chief Jim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota says March U.S. sales rose about 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642