(Recasts with Toyota statement) TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's largest auto maker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Monday it would consider a request from UFJ Holdin MESSAGE TERMINATED
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota says will consider support for Misawa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.