* 2012 parent-only global sales seen up 20 pct at 8.48 mln * 2012 global production seen up 24 pct at 8.65 mln * Toyota may take back top-seller crown in 2012 from GM * Toyota's forecast may be too optimistic-analyst (Adds market, analyst comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp forecast a 20 percent jump in global sales to a record 8.48 million vehicles next year as it claws back from this year's output losses caused by natural disasters in Japan and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Toyota set to shake off woes with record sales in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642