(Adds company profit outlook, CFO comments, share activity, byline. Changes dateline from LAKE FOREST, Ill.) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV , the world's largest maker of tractors and combines, on Wednesday posted a higher quarterly profit as better sales to farmers in Europe and Latin America offset slow domestic sales. The Lake Forest, Illinois-based equipment manufacturer also said it expects to post a narrower loss in 2002 compared with last year as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tractor maker CNH Global posts higher profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642