(Adds details of plan, share price) TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Nissan Diesel Motor said on Tuesday that its main banks and major shareholder Nissan Motor would give it 106 billion yen ($957 million) in financial aid to help its balance sheet. The announcement was expected after detailed reports of a bail-out had circulated for nearly two weeks, lifting the truck maker's shares by more than 10 percent since the first report. Under the plan, Mizuho Corporate Bank , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Truck maker Nissan Diesel gets 106 bln yen bail-out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.