(Adds union call for action Sunday, talks Saturday, Raffarin) By Paule Bonjean PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - French truckers' unions rejected pay offers at Friday crisis talks aimed at averting nationwide blockades of the kind that crippled freight and supplies in the 1990s, and called on truckers to ready for action on Sunday. The government scheduled further talks for Saturday but the two main unions, the CFDT and CGT, accused it of letting things get out of hand and issued a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Trucker blockade chaos looms in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642