(Adds detail, background, analyst) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, July 25 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo posted its strongest ever quarterly profit and raised its North American market outlook on Monday, but its shares dipped as margins at its core trucks unit undershot. Quarterly pretax earnings rose to 5.25 billion Swedish crowns ($675.7 million) versus the 5.23 billion average forecast in a Reuters poll of 14 analysts and 3.91 billion in the year-ago quarter. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Truckmaker Volvo reports strongest Q2, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.