(Recasts first paragraph, adds analyst's remarks, background, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. reported a 44 percent drop in quarterly earnings on Thursday due to vehicle production cuts in North America and higher commodity costs. TRW also warned that output cuts by automakers in North America, price reductions on its parts, commodity cost pressures, and expectations for significantly lower heavy truck sales would pose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-TRW Automotive quarterly earnings fall 44 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642