* TRW Q3 net income down 20 pct on higher expenses * Q3 profit ex-items $1.37/shr vs $1.40 expected by Street * Auto supplier cites high raw material costs, legal fees * Shares down 4.8 pct; off 32 pct for year (Adds details on legal fees, forecast; updates shares) DETROIT, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker TRW Automotive Holdings Corp on Wednesday reported a 20 percent drop in quarterly earnings on higher expenses, including legal fees related to an antitrust investigation. TRW's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-TRW profit short of expectations, shares down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.