* Lira firms, stocks gain * Bond yield falls to below 8 pct level (Updates with closing prices) ISTANBUL, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Turkish assets followed global markets higher on Thursday, while the 2-year benchmark bond yield fell to a 10-month low with the central bank expected to keep monetary policy accommodative. The yield on the benchmark April 25, 2012, bond closed at 8.03 percent from the previous day's 8.05 percent. The lira ended firmer at 1.5230 against the dollar on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Turkey assets rise, bond yields hit 10-mth low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.