(Adds CEO, analyst comments) By Christiaan Hetzner HANOVER, Germany, March 31 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG's fourth-quarter operating profit beat all forecasts and it plans to set records again this year, it said on Thursday, pushing its shares up over 5 percent. Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) rose by 64 percent to 319 million euros ($413 million) in the December quarter, more than even the most optimistic forecast of the 18 analysts polled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tyremaker Continental's Q4 beats all forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.