(Adds details) By Miral Fahmy ABU DHABI, April 23 (Reuters) - A senior Abu Dhabi official will sign a deal with German carmaker Volkswagen during a visit to Berlin that starts on Monday, the UAE official news agency WAM said on Friday. WAM said the UAE's deputy prime minister and president's son, Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed al-Nahayan, would sign an "important agreement" with Europe's top carmaker on behalf of Abu Dhabi, the wealthiest of the seven emirates that make up the oil-rich United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UAE official to sign "important deal" with VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.