* United Auto Workers to sell 362 mln Ford stock warrants * Ford to prepay $3 bln of revolving debt in April * Ford shares down about 1 pct (Recasts, adds details on warrants, debt prepayment, background) DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers healthcare trust on Tuesday plans to auction Ford Motor Co stock warrants for at least $1.27 billion, capitalizing on the automaker's share price rise to fund its retiree plan. The trust received 362.4 million stock warrants at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UAW healthcare trust to sell Ford stock warrants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642