* Rank to additionally assume debt of about $605 mln * Deal to have termination fee of $100 mln * UCI files with SEC to withdraw IPO (Adds regulatory filing from UCI) Nov 29 (Reuters) - UCI International said it filed with the U.S. regulator to withdraw its initial public offering after New Zealand-based private investment firm Rank Group agreed to acquire the automobile spare parts maker for $375 million. In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UCI agrees to Rank Group's $375 mln buyout, shelves IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.