* RBS prices Direct Line IPO at 160-195 pence per share * Values Direct Line at 2.66 bln stg at mid-point * Direct Line to raise up to 975 mln stg in IPO * UK motor insurers face 2 year competition probe * CEO gets annual pay package worth up to 3.8 mln stg By Matt Scuffham and Myles Neligan LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - British anti-trust regulators will investigate the car insurance market over fears ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-UK car insurance probe overshadows Direct Line IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.