(Adds FD interview more details, updates shares) By Santosh Menon LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - British metals engineer Bodycote International met forecasts with a 17-percent fall in headline half-year profit on Wednesday and said it aimed to cut costs further, with its economic environment unlikely to improve soon. The firm, which coats, welds and tests metals for aerospace and automotive firms and power generators, said manufacturing demand was not expected to recover until 2004, and in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK engineer Bodycote eyes costs as H1 profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.