(Adds comments by finance director and analysts, share price) By Santosh Menon LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shares in British automotive and aerospace engineering firm GKN Plc fell more than five percent on Monday after the company said uncertain markets would make 2003 a challenging year. GKN shares were down 4.66 percent, or 10-1/2 pence, at 215p by 1220 GMT, off lows of 211-1/2p. The London market's blue-chip index fell 0.7 percent. The firm, which generates around 70 percent of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK engineer GKN sees challenging 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.