(Adds detail) By Gerard Wynn LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - The UK's Department of Trade and Industry has launched a full investigation into the collapse of carmaker MG Rover after the accounting watchdog unearthed unanswered questions in its books, the DTI said on Tuesday. MG Rover filed for bankruptcy in April under debts of 1.4 billion pounds ($2.55 billion), including a 415 million pounds pension hole, compared to assets of 80.5 million pounds. The investigation aims to satisfy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK Government launches MG Rover investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642