(Adds detail on KKR, bidders, Cazenove running sale; bylines) By Siobhan Kennedy and Janet McBride LONDON, June 21 (Reuters) - Energy utility Centrica Plc is in talks with private equity firms, including U.S. major Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, about a sale of its car breakdown business, the Automobile Association, sources close to the matter said on Monday. KKR and Centrica declined to comment but the sources said KKR was one of several private equity firms lining up to look at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK's Centrica says looking at sale of AA unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.