* Sees good prospects in heavy truck markets - CEO * Says trading in July, August following H1 patterns * H1 profit ahead of market view * Raises interim dividend by 13 pct to 9p (Recasts; adds CEO, analyst's comments, details) By Aditi Samajpati BANGALORE, Aug 26 (Reuters) - IMI posted a sharp rise in first-half profit that beat market forecasts on higher margins, which the British engineer expects to go up further in the second half, and said it sees new clean energy laws driving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK's IMI sees margins growing further, green law boost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642