(Updates with JCB statement) By Michael Smith LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - British construction machinery group JCB said on Thursday it was interested in buying loss-making carmaker Jaguar from U.S. owner Ford Motor Co . "I have expressed an interest in the purchase of Jaguar because I believe it is a very strong brand with great potential which at this moment I believe is not being realised," JCB Chairman Anthony Bamford said in a statement. The Financial Times newspaper reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK's JCB says interested in buying Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642