(Recasts with Melrose approach, updates shares) LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - Struggling British bus maker Mayflower Corp unveiled book-keeping errors and the departure of senior managers on Monday, wiping out more than a third of its market value despite news of a bid approach. Investment firm Melrose Plc said it was interested in talks about buying Mayflower, whose shares have plunged around 80 percent since a profit warning five weeks ago. But Melrose could not say whether a bid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK's Mayflower sinks on accounts error, bid looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.