(Adds comment from CEO) LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Britain's largest car dealer Pendragon Plc said on Friday it was buying rival CD Bramall Plc for an agreed 230 million pounds ($425 million), boosting its position at the luxury end of the market. "The strategy for Pendragon is to be bigger with a few manufacturers. This achieves that objective in that we strengthen our position with the premium brands of Jaguar, Landrover, BMW and Mercedes," Chief Executive Trevor Finn said. Pendragon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UK's Pendragon buys CD Bramall for 230 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642