(Adds quotes from Ford spokesman in paragraphs 5 and 16) By Scott Anderson TORONTO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford of Canada will be target No. 2 for the Canadian Auto Workers in contract talks with the country's Big Three automakers, the union said on Monday, but the process is expected to be much rougher than it was with General Motors Canada , the first target. Union members ratified a new three-year agreement with GM by a 72 percent margin in a vote on Sunday. The CAW now turns its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Union picks Ford Canada as target after GM deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.