(Adds details from UAW, UAW official, background, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, March 28 (Reuters) - Unions representing nearly all of Delphi Corp.'s U.S. hourly workers on Tuesday rejected the bankrupt auto parts maker's latest proposed wage and benefit cuts, expressing doubts deals could be reached by the company's self-imposed deadline this week. Delphi has said it must reach at least the framework of an agreement with its unions by Thursday, or it will file court papers the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Unions reject Delphi's latest contract proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.