(Updates throughout with details, share price) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto dealer UnitedAuto Group Inc. reported flat second-quarter earnings on Wednesday despite higher sales, and said it had found and fixed $3.1 million in false revenue from an Arkansas dealership. The news sent shares of the company down 96 cents, or 4.1 percent, to $22.24, in early-afternoon trading on the New York Stock Exchange. So far this year, its shares have soared about 60 percent above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UnitedAuto posts flat earnings; shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642