(Adds share price, analyst comment) DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - UnitedAuto Group Inc. , posted a 38 percent rise in quarterly earnings on Wednesday, but its shares slumped on disappointment that it narrowly missed Wall Street expectations. The Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based car dealership group also provided a third-quarter profit forecast below Wall Street estimates. The company said it expects to earn between 61 cents and 63 cents a share in the third quarter, below average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-UnitedAuto profit up, but outlook below Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642