(Adds details on industry sales, inventories, paragraphs two, five and seven) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Lithia Motors Inc. and Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Friday became the latest car dealership groups to cut earnings estimates due to slowing sales of new vehicles and falling profit margins on used cars and trucks. Sales of new cars and trucks in the United States hit their lowest level in four years in October and only rebounded slightly in November. Industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-U.S. auto dealers cut earnings estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642