* Chamber of Commerce: spending on roads a good investment * U.S. in danger of falling behind rest of world -congressman (Adds detail on money raised by gasoline tax) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Feb 13 (Reuters) - A leading U.S. business group on Wednesday threw its support behind the politically unpopular idea of raising the federal gasoline tax to help fund trillions of dollars in projected U.S. infrastructure needs. "The Chamber ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-U.S. business group backs higher gas tax to fix highway system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.