(Adds details, stock price) By James Vicini WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court said on Tuesday that it would decide the constitutionality of an Ohio investment tax credit to encourage economic development in a case involving tax breaks to DaimlerChrysler AG for a Jeep plant in Toledo. The justices agreed to review a ruling by a U.S. appeals court in 2004 that declared unconstitutional the tax credit for discriminating against interstate commerce by giving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US court to decide Ohio tax credit for Jeep plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642