* Sale hearing to continue Thursday * Judge expected to overrule more than 340 objections * Sale frees company of $6.9 bln loans, retiree benefits (Updates to show hearing postponed until Thursday) By Tom Hals NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - Chrysler looks set to clear its last major hurdle in its sprint through bankruptcy court as soon as Thursday, when a judge is expected to overrule more than 340 objections and approve its sale to a group that includes Fiat. Less than 30 days after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-U.S. court seen clearing Chrysler sale to Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642